Date: Friday, December 8 and Saturday, December 9
Location: Orange County National Golf Course - 16301 Phil Ritson Way Winter Garden, FL 34787
Special Olympics Florida is excited to be hosting the State Golf Championships at Orange County National Golf Course on December 8-9, 2023!
Volunteers can register for the below opportunities:
- Set-up Assistant: Help get the event ready the day prior to competition. Help unload vehicles, organize and distribute items throughout the complex, place out signage, etc. **Should have ability to lift 25lbs**
- Lunch Assistant: Assist with distributing lunch to athletes and volunteers.
- Skills / Escorts: Assist on the driving range with athletes as they showcase their putting, chipping and driving skills. Keep score and assist with checking in athletes at each location.
- Starters: Assist with ensuring each tee group goes off at the correct time and that the pace of play is maintained at the start of each round.
- Dinner & Ceremonies: Assist with checking in athletes for dinner and with wayfinding. Note, this will in an a TBD location in Orlando.
All volunteers will receive a volunteer T-shirt as well as lunch during their shift. Validation of community service hours is also available upon request.
Questions? Contact Volunteer@SOFL.org!
16301 Phil Ritson Way, Winter Garden, Florida 34787, United States